Tuesday 8 March 2011

Hope mondays.

  Hopelessness....
 hopelessness is a trap that is so easy to fall into, when you are hopeless life feels pointless,
  it says there is nothing here for you, there is no point to you, no one needs you, you may go as far
as to feel you have nothing to offer anyone around you, why live ?
  Please do not fall into the trap of hopelessness. I believe when you lose your hope you really lose your trust in the One who created you, who holds your every moment in the palm of His hands.
       We always have reason to hope, even in the midst of life's storms, no matter what you are facing remember what Jeremiah said in Lamentations 3: 21-25.
  .....I still dare to hope when I remember this; the unfailing Love of the Lord never ends.
            by his mercies we have been kept from complete and utter ruin; great is His faithfulness;
             His mercies begin afresh each day. I say to my self , The Lord is my inheritance;
         therefore I will hope in Him, the Lord is wonderfully good to those who those who wait for Him
             and seek Him.

   Trust in the Lord today hope in Him, keep your neck stretched in anticipation of His wonderful Love.
        keep those pictures of His goodness alive on the inside of you. If you do this you will never be hopeless,  because you are hoping in the creator, the One who does not change, the One who Loved and cared enough for you to send His Son to be the atonement for our sins. Keep your hope in Him
         He Loves you and will never let you down.
  
       keep hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.
I love to hear from you, my dear readers.