Saturday 23 April 2011

He is RISEN !!!!

Happy resurrection day !!!!!!
It is  a time truly to reflect on His love for us.
My family and I always make this a special time of year, We try and focus on Jesus and His great sacrifice, and Gods unspeakable Love for us. We have so much to be thankful for, because He is risen,
we have Him on the inside of each and every one of us, we are redeemed from every thing this fallen world try's to put on us, we have His forgiveness, and his grace, we have his spirit to guide us, and we have a personal relationship with God all because he came. But its not just because He died its because He
ROSE AGAIN. Take this weekend and every day to focus on His Love and The sacrifice that was so freely given for all men.

John 1:29
Look the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world!
hebrews 10:10
For God's will was for us to be made holy by the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ, once for all time.
 John 10:18
no one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. for I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. for this is what My father commanded.
Galatians 2:20
My old self has been crucified with christ. it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthy body by trusting in the son of God, who loves me and gave himself for me.
ephesians 1:6
so we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to His dear son.

Happy resurrection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.
I love to hear from you, my dear readers.