Wednesday 16 March 2011

what I love wednesday link up


 Well another wednesday has rolled around, and that means wednesday link up for things you love.
     This really is fun, being able to see what others are loving.
           This is what I'm loving this week.

   I love reinvented spaces, they give one a fresh perspective especially a room
this week my mother and I rearranged this space, it just feels the right thing to do with spring on the heels of winter.



      this is a corner of my bedroom, it is here that all my creative energy is put down on paper either in the form of pictures or stories a little space of peace and inspiration.
I  hope your having a wonderful week.

                  link up here

lollipops

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.
I love to hear from you, my dear readers.