Friday 18 March 2011

Spring !!!

   I know spring is not for another two days, but it is a particularly balmy day here in Connecticut
and I am glorying in the beauty of the sun !! It seemed winter would never end but at last it has. I'm not implying my distain for winter, but this one has been different with half of my family being away working far from home.
There is really something that changes when spring comes in all its sunshiny glory with lady bugs and ants, and sweet bird song to serenade us, can't you feel it in the air ?? The breezes are sweet, the rain brings new life to the long sleeping foliage. I don't think I need to say that I love this time of year, but I will, I love spring!! God was surely smart to put spring after winter its a perfect transition from winter cold to summer. I would love to hear what you are doing to prepare for spring.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
Rene Lelong
A spring day at the shore 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.
I love to hear from you, my dear readers.