Wednesday 29 June 2011

What I love wednesday

Hello again, I'm linking up again this week with Krystina on her lovely blog. Heres what I'm lovin on this fine day.
 Yes thats right Swings !!! there's just something so magical and whimsical about swinging, the slight breeze on your face the vary movement excites the senses and I love how they look.

      
I hope every one has a beautiful swing to pass the time on. have a wonderful day.                         
Link up with us here 

lollipops



P.S. 
All of these pictures are from my pintrest pinboard swings 
let me know if you need an invite. 





1 comment:

  1. Those swing photos are beautiful. Jake and I have a big tree in front of our house that would be perfect for a swing except we live right across from a school and I don't want some kids hurting themselves and suing us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.
I love to hear from you, my dear readers.