Tuesday 16 August 2011

Autumn love.



Does any one else feel like this year is flying ? I do. I thought I would dedicate this post to everything I love about fall
August is upon us, actually half over, but thats beside the point, I love the last days of summer, the air is crisp the nights cooler things just seem cozier. Its the start of vibrant colors that will cover the trees, and the beginning of a long sleep for the earth. I love every season equally, but if I had to choose one it would be autumn and august is the doorway to it, we have crossed a thresh hold and there is no turning back autumn will soon be here, leaves softly fluttering to the ground in colors so vibrant they brightly color the earth. crisp apples, harvesting of the summer gardens, fairs, light jackets. I love everything about it !
I hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer and are looking forward to the seasons ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.
I love to hear from you, my dear readers.