Tuesday 1 May 2012

Rain Washed Mornings

I love rain washed mornings, when the sky is grey and foreboding, and yet holds some kind of mystery and romance.
The little patches of new grass will drink there fill, while the land and new growth are bathed in the life that comes from the sky.
I must be a hopeless romantic because, I just love the rain.
There's something about green dripping with heavens tears, I almost always get a sense of unity from watching nature harmonize with its elements.
Isn't the melody, the pitter splatter tiny droplets of water make on everything far and wide one of the most sacred songs nature sings ?
With a cup of tea and a wide window to frame this beauty, I could sit and daydream for eternity.
How about you, what do you think of rain washed mornings ?





Photos Via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.
I love to hear from you, my dear readers.