Thursday 3 April 2014

this road is treacherous

Some days will teach you that life is a journey, some weeks or even months will remind you of this truth more and more. Rather than get the entire lump sum of our lives, there meanings and destiny, we must travel the road diligently , trustingly all the time. We question and ask why, but for the most part we are to be patient, as our life slowly creeps along onto what we are supposed to be. It baffles me how we forget the process of things, even though it's all around us in life, in nature. Our creator must have known how short sighted our minds could be, and set signs around us for tiny glimpses at the rewards of patience. We watch the metomorphisis of creatures, the sprouting of a seed and the long process of its life from seedling to plant to mature plant with fruit.
So what's my point in this seemingly ramble about a journey ? It's to remind myself really that we are a people who journey through seasons, seasons that when we trust through in a power higher than us we are made more strong than before. For me it's simple, right now things are just too busy to write, to draw and discover words and layers of plots. Sometimes I'm frustrated, sometimes I trust and am at peace, but perhaps your seasons isn't as simple as that. Perhaps your going through something really tough that trumps my own little complaint. Well I hope this encourages you.
How might one hold the mighty oak in ones hands ?  As a seed, it all begins as something that doesn't really even look like a tree; but soon it's a sprout. Still doesn't look like a tree, but with water and sunlight and time it will grow into something that outlasts generations of humans. But it didn't just jump from a sprout to fully mature tree, it had to grow. Sometimes painfully slow, but it couldn't stop.
I want to encourage you dear reader, as well as myself, if we are walking in the destiny that God has set for you and for me, than we must continue through to the end, even when things seem slow, even when we see something that doesn't look like our destiny, something that looks more like an acorn rather than a tree. If we keep getting watered from the springs of living water, if we abide in the Son, than we are living out the spiritual destiny set for every child of God. And our natural lives will soon become what our Father set about for each of us in the natural.
It's all a matter of trust, trust in His Love.
I know he has a plan for me, and it's bigger than a season of busy work and mostly stress. It's even bigger than taking time to sit and write in my little corner of a bedroom. But I must look to Him and trust that if this is his destiny for me, that I can't stop it, I can only yield to his plan. And enjoy it all the while.
Friend yield to Him, it makes things so much more peaceful, trust that He will cause you to triumph, in all things. In talents and gifts, in work, in health, in sickness, in sadness, in joy, in hopelessness, in faith, in waiting, in victory. He always causes us to triumph, so how can we not trust.
The WORD says He that began a good work in you is faithful to accomplish it, until the day of Christ.  Phillipians 1:6
If we judge Him as faithful, than we can trust Him fully. And even when we have to do things that aren't  usually  what we want we can be at peace, because He stands beside us helping us at all
times. It's cliche but true life is a journey! and we are made better as we go if we trust in Him.
A lit of times we cause trouble for ourselves and others simply because we don't believe how much Our Savior loves us. A father that gave us His only son, how with Him also not give us all good things. When I'm not focused on that love, when I'm not looking and trusting. I can tell you I'm a cranky and often times harsh person. We can all be admit it. I am short with those I love, many are even in the same boat with me, but I can't see past the things I want the goals I push to accomplish. Hey, he loves you. That little reminder changes the situation, then I'm looking for how I might bless someone, what kind word, what smile. When he wants to take me in anything. When He loves me, then I am free to love others.
He has a plan for you and me, trust him today, and be reminded that time is progressive, it's not all at once, you'll get there. It's good that it's not too, because things would get really overwhelming if first we aren't prepared and conditioned for this amazing destiny, you would feel unqualified if someone handed you a book about quantum physics and expected you to understand and even teach it, wouldn't you ? But if you had been prepared for that, if you had grown in that then you would be free to just go with it. These are the learning days, the preparations, they never stop, we just go higher and get stronger.
So let's get stronger every day.
Be at rest, after all were in His hands.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful post! thanks for sharing!

    Love ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Lately, everything in my life jumped up and got all muddled and now I don't know what it is going to be like at the end of the month. It is kind of scary, but this is a nice reminder that God is still working everything out and I have to be patient and see what He has planned.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.
I love to hear from you, my dear readers.