Monday 14 May 2012

Mothers Love


I think mothers are the closest beings to understanding the truest form of love.
That deep love that is more than emotion or feeling, is something I can not understand, but it is something I have seen first hand with my own mother.
Mothers love us with a God kind of love, one that is unconditional and ever lasting, one that comes with the unseen ties that form from the deepest parts of the heart, God certainly created something beautiful with mothers. Even when we hurt them, because we do, it is bound to happen when those kind of deep love is involved, they still stand as our greatest advocates.
My mother is the greatest example in my life, and my greatest advocate.
Mama I love you and I miss you very much and can't wait to give you a hug.
Happy mothers day to all you mothers out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.
I love to hear from you, my dear readers.