Wednesday 6 June 2012

The CURE for Anxiety

I thought I would share a few verses from Matthew chapter six today, these verses speak to me when I am feeling down or anxious about life. I hope they bless you as much as they have been speaking to me these past months.

25 For this reason I tell you, don't, or stop being worried about your life, as to what you should eat or what you will drink; nor for the body what you should put on. doesn't life consist of more than food, and the body more than clothing ? 26 Look at the birds of the air, they don't need to plant, or harvest or put away in barns because your heavenly Father feeds them. And you are far more valuable to Him than they are. 27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life ? Of course not. 28 And why worry about your clothes ? Look at the lilies and how they grow. They don't work to make their clothing, 29 yet Solomon in all his glory was not dresses as beautifully as they are. 30 And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, wont He more surely care for you ? You have so little faith ! 31 So don't worry about having enough food, or drink or clothing. 32 Why be like those who do not trust in God and are deeply concerned about these things ? Your heavenly Father already knows ALL YOUR NEEDS, 33 But seek the kingdom of God, and His righteousness and ALL these things will be provided for you. 34 So do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. 

I love the last verses, about Gods Kingdom, which isn't only in heaven. But here on earth within each saved heart. He loves us so much that when we seek him, spending tome looking at his face, and him looking at ours, He provides us with everything we need. Because He is. He said His name is I AM
He says
Do you need healing ? I AM
Do you need financed ? I AM
Do you need peace ? I AM
Do you need protection I AM
He is everything we need, be bold enough to ask Him for what it is you are worried about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.
I love to hear from you, my dear readers.